FAQ Asked In "Owners"
What Does It Mean To List My Property?
When you list your rental property with CottageCountry.com, we build your property its own webpage and provide you with a complete suite of marketing and management tools.
With a listing on CottageCountry.com you can:
- Advertise your property on Canada’s largest vacation rental website
- Connect with Canadian and international travelers
- Optimize search engine rankings
- Display 18 High-Res Photos and comprehensive property details
- Keep track of reservations with an online availability calendar
- Keep track of inquiries with a secure onsite messaging system
- Accept payments with your FREE CottageCountry.com merchant account
- Build your reputation with reviews and ratings
- Support your rental business with CottageCountry.com’s dedicated customer service team
You also have the option of upgrading to a Featured Listing, which guarantees that your listing page receives significantly more traffic. Featured Listings appear on the CottageCountry.com homepage, on respective regional pages and are displayed first within search results.